Monday 2 March 2009

Getting Started ha!

I had a dream that I was relief staff for the job that I wanted to get. I had had the interview and just waiting to hear. Then a job that I had done earlier in the year was seemingly going wrong. It had been handed over to one of the permanent staff and I wanted to tell the management blaming him. Anyway I didn't, I explained the problem and asked if there was anything that the compnay could do to rectify the situation. It meant paying for family insurance for the customer. It was a travel company. Ugh horrid memories of that business. There was a large room busy with travel agents chatting on the phone. And a seperate room for the admin. It reminded me of British Airways, when I worked for Sovereign and Enterprise Holidays when BA still owned them. Good experience. This is probably on my mind because Adrienne is coming over from OZ and we are meeting up fo the first time in about 36 years. Gosh!
I got up and LouLou was sitting at the top of the stiars. I guessed she needed to go out as a priority so I took her for a walk and all before breakfast. Feel controlled about that. I am in control of my food. I need to let go of that. I have had breakfast now. It was quite a large bowl of porridge.
This is boring. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment