Friday 27 March 2009

Russell

Russell died last night!
It's just so so weird. It hurts so much. It's not that I knew him incredibly well or had a really close relationship. It's death itself that hurts.
What is it? There's a connection. The connection I think is he WAS in recovery, then he relapsed and he's dead.
The weirdest thing of all? I spoke with him on the phone on Wednesday. In the 5 years he's been in the rooms I have never ever called him. I cannot reconcile this. I spoke with him. It's the suddenness of him being snapped out of life.
I rang a bell for him tonight.
I will remember him saying I will pass the goblet instead of passing the pot.
He wore funny jumpers.
Bloody hell he shared for ages, every time and all around the houses.
He died in hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment