Thursday 26 August 2010

Clingons - tch!

The truth not only sets you free, Bliss, it slays all dragons, banishes all fears, connects all dots, and casts a brand new spell over those who've yet to see you as I do.


And you already had the world spinning in the palm of your hand...

Careful now,

The Universe
 
This is true! Surprise, surprise. Over the years I have been learning what true honesty actually means.
Just to be able to say that I am nervous in a situation or that I am afraid or that I don't know.

Funny day - physical pain, resurrection of feelings regarding SH - but feelings of vindication, relief and release.
Trying too hard and reacting too with clients. Actually reacting more from colleague feedback instead of going along with own instinct and style.

Loving my Master.

I wrote a long long Blog which I lost as I was typing. Grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment