Tuesday 31 August 2010

No words of wisdom as I am barmy

When was the last economic recession, or even depression, Bliss, that didn't mightily correct itself?


Life is like that.

Hot stuff,

The Universe

Mmmmm - well I believe in this sentiment whole heartedly. When I look at my own life. Everything has worked out. And on a daily basis. Things have not been as I wanted them always and even quite difficult at times. But in reality it's all been OK. What is the worst that can happen after all?
Well with no money I might be hungry and homeless. But if I have the courage I can always ask  afriend or two for help. And talk about what is going on and ask anyone if there is anything they can do to help me.
My problem can often be pride and the desire for more can raise its head too.
When I have been at my poorest I want for less. I of course have desire for things BUT I simply remind myself I don;t have the means. When I have a little more (like now) I think oh I can have that and surely I can afford that too and anyway next month will sort out any overdraft.
Actually I say this and I am not like this anymore. I am more manageable and less lavish and wasteful with my money.
Funny thing is that  have much more freedom with my financial status. And by that I mean freedom from the stress of finances. I have what I have and that's that. I need to be cautious and that's OK.
In this last month I have noticed a tendency to ignore my limits and with it comes some stress. So a reminder to manage my money carefully and not pretend I am richer than I am to myself. Wow how easily I can convince myself.
I want to save now for travelling with Master JH in January. I would like to also start putting some aside for a time when I might be moving to be with my Master permanently. It would be helpful to start putting some savings aside for that however little.
Mmmmmm fear from the fear of finances. And that no longer means having more it simply means living with what I have.

Mmm sound soubly ideals that I try to work on a daily basis
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment