Sunday 14 November 2010

Owned

the sting of His whip~ the welts from His crop~ the warmth of His kiss~ the click of the lock~ assures me i am His most cherished possession..
written by a fellow slave.



After a week or more of what has seemd like turmoil to me between my love and I, Master asked if i wanted to be set free. I had mentioned something about this at some point amidst all the ups and downs between my love and I. The slave in me has been practically non-existant and there has instead been sadness and fears and confusion. Apparently when circumstances involve more difficult emotions, in some M/s relationships, the roles are discontinued. It seems that this has happened organically between Master and i.
i fell silent when Master asked this question. Being without Master, what a thought. And I wasn't sure how closely this was linked with the end of the relationship all together. Or maybe Master thought our lvoe relationship could be better without the added dimension.


Master owns me. i cannot make such a decision. i consent to being Masters slave. Isn't his decision then to decide if Master would prefer to set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment