Monday 20 December 2010

Kingley Vale











http://www.naturalengland.org.uk/ourwork/conservation/designatedareas/nnr/1006085.aspx

Walking with TH today was lovely. She asked me about my past. This as interesting speaking frankly about a period of my life that I never ever imagined I would be living.
Psychiatry, mental health and mental hospitals. How did I get there?, she asked.
I told her my story - long term absence from work, nervous breakdown, P hospitalisation, suicide attempts, more extreme people in my life, drugs, alcohol, extreme behaviours - should I go on?
That started in 1998. I remember trying to read a document I had written and really not having a clue what I was supposed to be doing with the client. I was getting into trouble in serious ways with work - first time in my life I had ever had a problem with my behaviours although the acting out had started probably a year later. It was all catching up with me. So were my debts, So was my lack of worth.
2 stays in 2 different P's. NHS support. Addiction, 12 Step meetings, relationships, SH, London then Hampshire. Eventual redundancy after 3 years sick leave, Re-training.
Oh blah blah blah
Maybe I could write in detail little by little about each separate event. And then finally have my entire story.

Happy to tell anyone anything if they are interested
Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment