Monday 6 December 2010

squashed boobies

Today I had my titties squished and apparemtly I am lucky to have got to this age than not!!!!! Quote of the century when a young whipper snapper is grappling with my breasts and laughing at me being of that age when unfortunately I have to do this every 3 years now. Think I would rather it was all in dead silence!!!!! All dignity turned into a breast tissue on a plate. Oh well.


It hurt too!
 
Mind you the last time I had a mammogram (they thought there was a lump about 4 years ago - there was nothing) the consultant was like Rosa Klebb from the 007 film From Russia with Love.

 
I had had the squished bit and was then called into the consulting room. Dr Klebb was woman handlling my boobs, chatting away and I was bemused. I wonder now if it was a man in drag - after all it's not the easiest job for a man to get I imagine. :)
 
 
Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment