Monday 17 January 2011

Living the dream

Ha ha, last night I dreamt about blood. Or rather in the early hours of this morning. It's very vague but I was bleeding and it wouldn't stop. This monring I had blood tests. Not only that, after she removed the syringe, the little hole wouldn't stop bleeding. Of course ventually it did but after several plasters and her having to press on the wound and hold my arm up.
Furthermore I was talking about bleeding with my dad.
So if this is living the dream by golly I am ..... :)))
Or is the dream living me?

I am going to start reading the first of my set books. A cup of coffee and then start. I am just disorganised. And the more chaotic my flat is the more I just want to ignore it all.
I think tomorrow I will spend time dedicating to getting organised. So even though it is highly likely I will be at work on Wednesday, at least I am making he space for studying.
It is an odd process I am going through. It started all last year.
It is sheer laziness. But I also know that laziness covers up a lot of fear.
Nah I am really lazy!!!!!!!
Oh and I feel generally run down right now. I really am not enjoying the way my health takes my energy. I hope this passes soon.

So a couple of hourse reading and note taking. Then I will be off for a walk with Abigail. It is absolutely puring with rain and the roads around here are turning into rivers. All the water off the hilly fields crsses the roads on its way down into the valley. The water is either very red or very yellow. I wonder what minerals can be found in the earth around here. It's pretty as the coloured water finds its path down the roads. It's fipping dangerous though.
We dont have extremes of course like the disasters recently in Brisbane, Brazil and Sri Lanka to mention a few. But compared to other areas in SE England we do get some extremier conditions than some.
The joys of village living.

I am still wanting to isolate and so being stuck in this village it would be easy to simply disappear. However I have arranged for a walk with AB this afternoon and then after supper with her, GB and RB, Rb and I will go to a meeting.

Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment