Wednesday 9 February 2011

M/s









Naked in Nadu,
Now!
He commanded.
I obeyed
Chitting and chatting
He touched me
Mind flitting, gaze following
Gossiping she said, then I said
And he said. so she did ...
He persisted
I....................?
Control turned to power
Master posessed me.
My sex fell into the palm of his hand
He subtly squeezed
I knew I was all his
Eyes filled with animal sex, turned into his
I gasped as electric sex pulsed to every nerve
My body leaning towards him
Desire in my nipples, my skin,
Erogenised, alert, take me.
He slipped his fingers inside me
I moaned
Feeling my sex dripping shamefully
Silence girl!
Stretching me apart
Squeezing tighter and pulsating
Don't cum!
Holding on
Silently pleading
Free my sex Master
Eyelids fluttering, close to ecstasy
Hold my gaze, girl!
Imploring into his eyes.
Cum girl, cum!
Relaxing is fingers, curling them into my orgasm
Gasping
He warned again,
Not a sound girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment