Thursday 31 March 2011

Rather exposed due to the bivouac

Well, discussions with ET and ML today. I felt rather frustrated talking with ET as she seemed to use her examples of herself in direct opposition to things I was saying about me. I know she finds it difficult when I am not feeling so great. She said I think that she expects me to be well all the time, just as she would her family. And in recent weeks I have not been and so she has seemed very angry, at times ignoring me, or very short with me. We had spoken about this some a couple of weeks ago I think it was now. I had commented that I sensed something was wrong and asked if we could talk about it. It took her a while.
I think today was more of the same. She is feeling low and seemed quite impatient with me not being upbeat and full of support.
I think her talking was a way of trying to make me see that I am OK. I don't really know but it felt like I wasn't being heard for me. Then she shifted so perhaps she recognised something. Or maybe I stopped talking or maybe I was less resistnat to what she was suggesting. Anyway something shifted between us and it was OK - not great but OK. I feel quite intolerant of this right now.

I am thinking of allowing my GP to sign me off just as he had suggested. But I feel so guilty and will let down clients..... perhaps I could go back Mon and Tues and then allow him to sign me off??

Well now I think I will stroll off to the woods.3rd walk of the day, 2 short ones and now I fancy a longer one amongst the trees.

Oh the bivouac. ML used that word and talked about it being exposed camping. What she didn't say is that it's a term specifically associated with the military.She makes me smile. She wants so much to improve and develop herself and puts in the effort. She has a word of the day from dictionary.com and attempts to use it. This will certainly assist her creative writing. I am inspired by people who put effort in growth in whichever direction that might follow. And all paths lead to Rome apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment