Sunday 10 April 2011

Digesting suggestions

Monday - London with ML

Suggestions:
Deutsche Borse Photography Prize 2011

Nominations:

Jim Goldberg (one of AM's favourites - not sure myself)
Like these ....
              




Elad Lassry - mmmmm be interested to see if there's anything that takes my eye. Quite like the people behind the curtain but ..... mmmmm. Need to see something extraordinary somehow.






Thomas Demand ... like some of these - not sure what is entered in the competition though

  






Roe Ethridge - Oh yes I like these. A comment I read is so accurate, each one is an essay in itself. Agreed and the winner as far as I am concerned. Mind you again I haven't seen the entries for the competition.

        



Hope ML wants to go and have a look - it's on Marylebone Road - was just there last week and I think the building itself looks like it could be full of interesting other things.
And  love this website access page - take a look

http://www.p3exhibitions.com/

Bliss
XX

1 comment:

  1. Jim Goldberg was announced as the winner for 2011

    ReplyDelete