Tuesday 12 April 2011

JH Photograph

 I saw an E.O. Hoppe photograph that was not dissimilar to this one taken by JH in Amsterdam.
These are the things that I miss talking to him about. However, I can talk to other friends I realise about these things.
For instance, ML had thought some of my photos reminded her of the types of photos Martin Parr might take.
A British photographer and photo journalist.
Here are a few I selected that amused. They are not beautiful but somehow telling a story and there is a humour , shich I definitely lack. I would like to capture that humour. Actually sometimes I do perhaps. I would like to take some beautiful photographs. I want to capture shape. I prefer black and white for that. I will start looking more for shapes I think.


    



Bliss
XX

ps Think E.O Hoppe is a new fave






No comments:

Post a Comment