Friday 22 April 2011

Silent Screams!!

Everything we say or do has already happened .... (Twelve Monkeys)

The well is very shallow.
The fight against the system
A person who doesn't want to be limited.
Existing in oppposition to the world

Need to think. Absolutely hate hearing that I can't do this by myself. It shut me up! Know I use meetings call friends etc but when he said I need the boundary of simply being with others - fuck it hit me! That's how it's always been from childhood - as soon as what u saw as restrictions were put on me I rebelled. But liked the safety of being looked after by my mum. Such extremes in me.
Well I think this is partly in reaction.

Potentially healing but all the silent screams inside me beginning to erupt.

Just notes not to be forgotten

Bliss
XX






No comments:

Post a Comment