Monday 16 May 2011

She made the sign of a spoon he made the sign of a wave.

I have read somewhere about the investment in a person of qualities that a person wants them to have. I am hoping someone knows it and can point me in the direction of it.
I feel very "up in the air at the moment". Not really got a foot firmly on anything that feels solid and grounding.
Chithurst is only 20 minutes or so away. And I would like to commit some time to that. I think I could commit Thursday to get there by 7:30 but this means I could not go for walks after work - Monday I can, Tuesday I can. Wednesday probably not and then Thursday probably not. Friday I can. After work they will be brief walks only. Saturdays and Sundays if I am not working are study and walking days.
If I could get there once a week alongside AA Monday, SLAA Wednesday and AA Friday, with the odd AA Saturday too. I miss CODA.
I think I went a bit cold turkey. The relationship ended and I was holding on alone. I am not really asking for help from friends although have lots of contact which I appreciate.
AM called - she seems to take a lot of time. I do not begrudge that and when I do talk she always is very supportive. I hope she can remember the quote or the concept that of investing in desired qualities.

Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment