Friday 6 May 2011

Talking away Terrors

"When we face problems or disagreements today, we have to arrive at solutions through dialogue. Dialogue is the only appropriate method. One-sided victory is no longer acceptable. We must work to resolve conflicts in a spirit of reconciliation, always keeping others' interests in mind." The Dalai Lama.

Keep talking openly and honestly and resolution can be found. Even if it means going in opposite directions ....

I had a very horrible dream in the early hours of this morning.
I was sitting in a car that seemed to be raised off the ground. That's when I became aware of the dream anyway. And "they" were rescuing children who had been missing I think. parents were putting their child in the passenger seat beside me, the child had to do something, I am not sure what and then the parent could collect them. This girl who looked absolutely disheveled and dressed in a school uniform was distraught and tried to get out. Her father slammed the door shut and I gave her a big orange jumper to put on. Then I was behind the scenes walking through what appeared to be a slaughter house butchery type thing. There was a lot of blubber on the floor. There was door that did not quite reach the ceiling and the meat and blubber was lying in front of it. Then I realised that someone was pushing the meat and blubber over the top of the door. A plastic wrapped body came over the top. I could see it was a man, bald. He was wrapped in see through plastic sheets. Then a man came from behind the door. He had a foot in a shoe also wrapped in some of the same type of plastic. He realised I was watching. He went back in silently and got a hand. I was trapped and knew he was going to kill me. I was also worried for the girl from the car.
I woke up. I could not get back to sleep without the dream continuing. eventually I obviously did slip into a more peaceful lala land.
I woke and went for a walk, up the hill again behind the church. All the way my dream and conversations from my therapy session were whirring around in my head.
A lot of grunge is stirred up and hopefully then can start to leave me.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment