Sunday 12 June 2011

I was so diappointed.  Arriving at the Young Vic, very excited, we were informed that the performance had been cancelled. Kathryn Hunter has been unwell. ML will check her diary as they are expecting performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. ML and I believe we can go on Friday. I will have to leave work promptly. I will perhaps drive to Woking station and get the train to Waterloo this time.
Instead we went for something to wat. Not our best choice of restaurant. And then went for a driving tour of London. Cruising, looking at the buildings. I think more people should look up and see what is above the eye line. As I was driving I could not take photos.

These are the Angel cards I picked this morning


Soulmate and Focus fell out of the pack. Study and Forgiveness came out stuck together.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment