Thursday 28 July 2011

Moon rise

There is a beautiful silvery light breaking through the darkness. A darkness that is more than just a room with no light. It's a darkness that actually has removed the light. A darkness that is not just around me it is actually a physical being that is upon me, all around me. And it's lifting. I feel more engaged with me recently. It is with relief. And with the silvery light I feel awe and wonder in not just the world and Universe but with my path.
My heart is singing and my soul is flying. It is sure to pass but so does the darkness.
I want to dance and play in the silvery light whilst it glistens all around me.

I am about to embark on  new set of step work. I know already that it is a look beneath another layer of the onion skin and am excited to discover and new depth of myself.

I would so like to be brave enough to put the writing on this blog but bloody hell that would require me to truly trust andyou know what? Sadly I am afraid still.
Perhaps there is a way I can use the awareness in another form, maybe fiction.
Crikey! This will be the most personally revealing stpe work so far. The layers are peeling away.

I am sad about the bi-polar though. I am sad what this can do. I LOVE LOVE adore the highs and even the nuttiness that this can involve. It's just adventurous although at times quite dangerous and potentially destructive. The lows can kill in another way. I really don't find it wasy how they seem to blacken the flow of spirit and will to live.

I can't truly begin to put into words how wonderful it feels to be showering in silvery light. I know it can be a fleeting moment. It could be longer but I amwriting this to cherish the moment.

It' a funny, wiggeldy, piggeldy path ......





Life can be hell, or life can be heaven, all dependent on your own outlook and vision

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment