Sunday 7 August 2011

Asking for a bike

I just out it out into the ether that I would like a bike to borrow or buy cheaply and JC sent this - he he. For every situation almist he has a song. What a memory!
It once again made feel something about the bike I cannot get back from Claire. How weird that all is really. Another person with lots of issues and blaming others. I can stand back yet I also feel sad. It was odd really as I was sort of pushed towards that friendship. Another one as well that my instincts told me something but I did as I was told as after all what did I know.
Anyhow she did help me out tremendoulsy but I got a trong feel it was with huge resentment. It was Claire that told me how my sponsor had been speaking about me behind my back and even told me things about me that were confidential with my sponsor. I was very, very hurt. More reasons not to trust. What I learnt though was not to trust them.
I cannot get my bike back and I think there is a box of paperwork still there. She rang my number clearly by accident as I called back and I have never heard anthing again.
There are some people in the rooms who it seems I am better of without. Oh well. I hope that whatever they are doing they are content with life. And growing in their recovery.

Anyway the song made me smile. I would like to borrow a bike with a bell and a basket on the front. Mine was a mountain bike all singing all dancing gears - very expensive. A gift from SH's parents. Lost and gone forever.
Pink Floyd - Bike
I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings
And things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.
I've got a cloak it's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front. It's red and black.
I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.
I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.
I know a room full of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment