Sunday 28 August 2011

Festival!

After meeting my dad I sent off my assignment!!!! And then popped into Petersfield to the Arts and Crafts exhibition. It was interesting and there were some interesting pieces of work. Only one or two really caught my attention. Irene Day was one. People and browns and a sort of impressionism. I wished I had bought the little one I picked out for £25. I did pick it out but they weren't able to take a debit card and suggested I left to get the cash from the hole in the wall gang. As I left I changed my mind about spending the money. Unsure whether I should be buying any art pieces as I have no money really. However, I wished I had.They were foolish as I was willin g to pay a £15 deposit. Silly sellers.

I heard something great on the radio - just made me smile. When eating something really bitter "draws your backside up to your elbow" tee hee.

A very raw Aussie film - Animal Kingdom. Some very sincere acting. I recommend it but not for the faint hearted. Aggressive. Criminals.


Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment