Friday 26 August 2011

Who am I to reason why? Help me underdstand please

Please help my cousin! It is so horrid for her. Is it that she is fighting the inevitable too hard that it is being made so worse for her? But fighters often pull through. I don't understand??

Today is the first day I have attached with the emotion around all of this. I have felt for them but I have kept it so separate. And suddenly gush. It's so unfair and unkind and the pain I am witnessing - all of the close family. Bloody hell it really doesn't make sense.
Is it weird to say that I would willingly swap if she could have happy loving time with her family, her little girls. It says to me I don;t give great value to my own life. I never have I suppose.
They say be careful what you wish for. I am just praying ever so ever so hard that by some miracle she recovers. It doesn't sound at all good right now.

Is it Karma or is it just the way it is? I cannot believe she is being punished, she is a good person. Is it because she's needed in Heaven? I don't believe in that either.
It's all too much bigger than little me. Who am I to reason why?


Bliss :(
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment