Sunday 4 September 2011

Being feasted


I had such a headache today and only when I had a cup of coffee at about 5pm did it start to go. This despite taking some medication! It was a flipping caffeine detox headache. It never ceases to amaze me just what caffeine is doing!
I realised that I just wanted to stay quiet and going for a walk with a gaggle of women didn't seem to be a good idea. A ended up staying as well and we started preparing the feast. It was lovely sitting eating and chatting with good friends. I am glad that when going into temporary expert mode, this time I was actually right. I hate it when I think I know it all and I actually don't. Surprised!! I'm not. I keep trying to practice keeping my informing mouth closed but I get all involved and forget. I will keep practicing - ask more don't dictate!!
I enjoyed myself despite feeling somewhat low. And the lowness is despite those meds too! Grr.
I love the highs and hate the lows. Enjoy the moments as they all pass. Lessons everywhere at every minute.

Mighty night
Bliss
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment