Tuesday 26 June 2012

Put it in the God Box

Can I brainstorm with you the ideas of what I'd like to do.
I'd like to be travelling to places where I can offer support - trauma victims fore xample. I need some training in this area.
I'd like to set up my own practice too - this means finding somewhere to operate from - developing conacts to get referrals - run some closed groups for women only with cheap cheap rates for those who can't afford it. And then maybe set up as an Aftercare for people coming back from treatment centres abroad. This would mean having a space.
Now do I wait for PD to be set up and put my efforts into woring for him? It would be a good team to be i - we do wor well together even though I can gripe at him at times and even disagree with his ways sometimes.
I want to be able to study sot hat means being able to work 4 days per week but want to be earning more money too.
How do I achieve these things Universe? Here are my wants. I need to put a little action in towards acheieving it.
I feel relief about not going to S'ton but need to let them know sooner than later.
I will let N know too sooner than later. I wonder if I can negotiate with him to cover 37.5 hours over 4 days somehow? That would mean doing Aftercare every week but starting at 9 in the morning plus starting at 8. I wonder if they would see a use for that?
I could talk it through with L first. Staying there gives me an opportunity to work through my difficulties. learn to listen and observe in an environment I already know.
She's predictably unpredictable.

So what do you think Universe? Thanks for my tax rebate. I forget to be grateful. It's still a tight struggle but that was a reminder to trust you and handover all my worries to you.
For today I am A.OK

Show me what to do please God. For the best of everyone. x

No comments:

Post a Comment