Saturday 20 April 2013

Orange Saturday Evening

So I've been to Uni. It was such an interesting lecture on problem solving. Could I study this afternoon? No!
G is due to visit and stay. But dog sitting for D he has been delayed. I can't say I'm that bothered really. It's more evidence that this isn't really for me. I still am not sure.
Watching Homeland I was attracted to one of the actors and the good looks seemed to be a trigger to wanting to contact LW. I didn't, haven't and don't really want to.
I've noticed for maybe a couple of years that when reaching for something with my left hand I don't always coordinate correctly. Also at times my left hand feels odd, not quite attached.
When I was young there were times when my hand would completely lose strength. It used to create a sensation in me that was totally frustrating, niggling.
The other night when I couldn't sleep there were a couple if occasions when there was a kind of electric energy in my head. It was as if there was a buzzzzzz in my head and a sensation of a sort of vibration with that. I haven't told anyone because it always turns out to be nothing / examinations of various diets brain scans and so on.
I don't think I'll live to old bones. I don't want to live to old bones!

What a beautiful sunny day. And an orange sunset.
Lovely.

Bliss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment