Monday 2 September 2013

Time or Goal Not Both

God please guide me to learn what I need to know. Give me the strength
FEAR False Evidence Appears Real

If I think I've got to get it right then I don't do it at all. Procrastination.
This involves fear and avoidance of facing what I might not be able to do or can't do perfectly. what I have to do plus some laziness. I want the time for nice, leisure things just for me. I've always been like that. Preferring doing other things without applying myself to education that requires discipline. Tch!

If I just do a block, either time or goal not both then I can

Time before work whatever happens. 15 minutes regardless of everything else after .....
5.00am - wake up
5.05am - Pilates
5.30am - wash, shower, dress, dry hair.
5.45am - final food prep
5.50am - quiet time
6.15am - breakfast
6.30am - call with sponsor
6.45am - leave for work
7.45am - receive call from Richard
8.00am - arrive work
8.10am - study
8.30am - start work

Okay this morning I am working on a block of work - getting the Results and Discussion sections completed. I will take a break for lunch when these are done. Then after lunch I will work on the introduction until it's done.
Tomorrow then I will read a chapter and take notes for revision

Sounds like a plan.

Amazing how I feel hungry and already am 10 minutes later than committed to start time.

Getting on with it after making a cup of Three Ginger tea from Pukka. Who were incredible at sending me a box after getting dreadfully fed up with at least one bag per box being perforated and bits falling into the water. I'm still experiencing it and as I drink a lot during the day this become expensive. They are £2.30 per box after all. Disappointing.

Bliss
xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment