Tuesday 18 March 2014

Turning the changes

Wow! How I turn being open and vulnerable into feeling as if I am nothing more than a bundle of issues. I have had bundles of issues through life but I am beyond that in the bigger context of things. Sure there are influences on me and from time to time there a little incidents that raise feelings from the past. But how I interpret others is that they see me as everything being an issue related to my issues. I am just me fumbling along with the influences of my life's repertoire. It has impact but it's not problematic. When I am troubled by something or someone it is not because I have an issue. It's because I am troubled and will work my way through. And I am so blessed to have people to support me and for me to ask when I am unsure



Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment