Sunday 5 April 2009

stampedes and sea monsters

I keep breaking into chuckles, even whilst out walking I found myself laughing out loud.
Yesterday whilst out walking, M and I struggled over a gate to continue along the route we were following only to discover we hadwalked into a field of cows. M said will be OK? I said yes. After all they were behind us. I thought they looked quite cute all looking at us. We walked a little way and I thought I would just check on the cows only to see them chargin angrily towards us. I told M and he he he he he at that point she started running saying what do we do what do we do he he he he he he he. I said get out. At which point he he he he he she leapt like a cartoon character right over the fence he he he he he saying OK! I was laughing so much I couldn't run. he he he he
The cows stopped, I think in shock or mild amusement too.
Later on I was telling M about the bath I had with the herby bath bomb she had given me. I explained that I emerged frm the bath like a sea monster covered in seaweed. As the bloody thing fizzed in the bath water all these flipping herbs rose to the surface. I am still finding bits of herb in my hair. M was in pain laughing at the idea of it. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Now this evening M is laughing at me again. I sent her an email sharing how ashamed I have been feeling - hurty hurty aaargy aargh aargh pride injusry hurty.
A sent a reply email to me saying "is it me or are your emails getting longer. I am no a prolific emailer myself" ugh ugh ugh. He didn't mean to shame me I'm sure but he sure ain't no chatty addict!!! And there I was thinking I was doing it properly.
But hey at a time when oratory is being revered and brought back into fashion by Obama - yes I know emails are not oratory but it's all blinking words isn't it. He he he he he he he he
Well my shame is diminishing as I share it. How embarrassing.
Well of course I immediately decided I would never ever ever send another email to him. Instaed I have decided to laugh at myself and write only very brief, succinct, concise, short, comprehensive, pithy, brusque, to the point emails.
Do you ever get those body judders when you think of something you've dsaid or done that just fills you with shame- well that's what I keep doing but with a smile now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment