Thursday 25 November 2010

It's the "things" you love most, Bliss, the "things" that are dearest to you, that you often allow to define who you are.
Which explains the sometimes insufferable pain caused by their loss.
A wholly avoidable pain.
Ahhh... so hey, now you know.
The Universe
 
Well even Jesus Christ had emotions didn't he? And the Dalai Llama has feelings - I think it's actually about acknowledging them and going through them rather than avoiding them. Avoiding sort of suggests to me not living. Avoiding life so as not to feel the pain of suffereing. But this also means not feeling the joys too. Disengaging.
To me all feelings are good - when acknowledged and observed. Acceptance is the key. Acceptance means processing and then being able to get to the other side of the feelings.
My problem is I want to bring an end to the feeling before it is ready. Suppress it. And usually the feelings I want to suppress are those that I find most difficult.
I am feeling the pain of missing JH. He didn;t define  me. But I like time wth him. I like sharing thoughts and ideas with him. Ah poo. Then I think well ha hasn;t really been available to do that with me - he has been only partially with me and paritally with many other women. Argh that hurts. And then I can feel the anger rise in me too.
 Went to sleep instead of writing on ................

No comments:

Post a Comment