Tuesday 11 January 2011

Diatribe

Uhmm a word I wouldn't have used even though heard. I wonder if I can incorporate this somehow in my desire to improve my vocabulary
An attack or a criticism.
Why? Well it was in someones summary of a book I thought I might like to read - as if I have so much available time to read. Ha - Philip Roth Portnoy's Complaint. He also wrote the Human Stain. Of which I watched the film the other day. The story held some interest for me but the film I didn't really get a lot from. I didn't really care for the characters like I thought I should be caring considering their story.
Anyway I do not have time to read or write this. I want to do a little studying this morning before leaving for work. And on the way to work I want to collect LL's tablets.
That means leaving here about 11am and that means stopping everything about 1030. Poo it's already 10.
I am so undisciplined.

Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment