Tuesday 18 January 2011

I had a dream ....... and crazy techno talking

...... about .... oh no its fading fast.
It was something about separating from emotions and functioning on intellect. It all made perfect sense in my dream.
A woman, I don;t recognise her now, was behaving in a way that I could clearly see she wasn't experiencing through emotion. She was saying the right things but I could see she wasn't feeling it. And so I was able to explain it to her and she got it.
I can't remember the detail but at the time I was dreaing it I can remember thinking I must keep this idea as it will explain everything clearly in the Real World. Hmph. It was probably another of those genius ideas in a dream and the reality is nonsense. Anyway I knew I should have written it as soon as I woke up. It was so vivd at that very moment I told myself I would not forget it and immediately started getting on with day to day living. And how fast it's faded.

This is gross advoidance of studying. My eyes are not so fit. And oddly I was reading about muscle deterioartion in the eyes with age. Arrrrggggh! I do not age well. This reconciliation of age and change - I am a long way from acceptance right now.

ML and I had an amusing interaction via FB this morning. Just made me chuckle reading the posts - very silly.
Bliss: Your postings don;t show up on my FB pages? Have you blocked me?
ML: Not intentionally ?? U may have blocked me
Bliss: No I haven't blocked you. It hurts :)
ML: will try another and let me know
Bliss: Nothing yet
ML: and now?
Bliss: nope
Bliss: our funny conversation above - made me chuckle
 
ML: Bliss - can you see this?
Bliss: Can only see by going on your page
ML: weird
Bliss: yup - you blocked me !! :((
ML: ooops.... think i may have blocked lots
Bliss: Oh!
Bliss: Ouch! WIll you unblock me please
Bliss: How did you do it anyway
ML: If you have not seen latest _ I have no idea and it is something you must have done ? U r the secret suirrel after all :-)
Bliss: Ha ha but I have lots of others appearing on my thing - and you said you may have blocked lots. DO you know how?
ML: No idea at all - bar blocking totally. And that is obvious in settings. Di u see my last wall post? And Annie not been on since beginning of Nov so I cannot be sure. Put a normal post on your page and will let u knw if I see it?

Bliss: This is a hello to ML who seems to have blocked me from her FB page and I am crying
ML: likes this..
Bliss: You see it then! So how come I don't see yours? You HATE me - boo hoo
ML: Likes this..
Bliss: Really?
Bliss: giving up - it makes no sense to me - need an expert on FB to fathom this one. Back to studying for me
 


Bliss: Oddly I don't see AMs either unless I go to her pages???/ Have I done something with the settings or something?
ML: I have just been changing mine to overcome your mistake - just typical. Mind u i don't see Annie's either... ???
Bliss: mmmm so maybe it's not me at all
Bliss: I have checked the settings and friends only can see everything
Bliss: do you see my thigns appear on your thing
 
Bliss: Hello AM - I seem not see any of your posts on FB - same with ML so have decided you both secretly hate me - I am paranoid aren't I?
ML: That is a lie - I have done nothing. It must be u? I have evn just had a response from NG and she ia rarely on FB - well not wiv me anyway - ehmm. A bit of a theme going on here ;-0
Bliss: So you can see AM's post?
ML: well yours I think - as I saw that message from you to her
Bliss: oh!
AM: I think the simple explanation would be that I very very very rarely post! xxx
Bliss: ah ha - like simple solutions thanks xxxx
 
Crazy world of techno talks
hahahahahahahahahaha - nuts all of us
Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment