Saturday 1 January 2011

Roads to Rome

http://diane-arbus-photography.com/







When researching psychological information about transvestites, up popped Diane. It always interestes me how all roads lead to Rome. I had ben talkign about Diane Arbus' photographs with SH at work weeks ago. And now completely unrelated research turned up the name again.

A nice day with my friends AM and ML - great walk around Hascombe and Busbridge etc. Lunch at the White Horse - well fantastic food although Thomas Lord is still the best in recent months. Crikey - feel the pain immediately as the visits recently there with JH were really nice. Loss and hurting.
It keeps rising through my heart and hurts throughout my body. I trust that I will be OK and can get through this pain. Phew though it's hard. Really really really painful. I wish I didn't have to lose him.

Anyway. The walk was fun, interesting listening to my friends chatting about their things, their choices for the next few months, their uncertainties, their wishes. We spoke about ageing and I was talking about how difficult I find it to reconcile this ageing process, the skope down. But noticing the changes - what's quite good he he he, is that changes I am experiencing now I am 50, they are experiencing in their early 40's. I think I have been fortunate to date that actually I have been held quite naturally fit and youngish for all this time. They are ageing as I am ageing but I think my changes are faster now.

No comments:

Post a Comment