Saturday 12 February 2011

Honest with self






Like most things in life, Bliss, getting what you want, or doing something new, or being really honest with yourself, is typically very, very hard for first timers, but then... it becomes patently, ridiculously, absurdly and preposterously EASY for the rest of eternity.
I'd say do it right, nail it, whatever it takes, because "easy" is good, and eternity is long.
Comprende?connect
The Universe
 
Wow I know this to be true. The more I practice the more I understand and see. It's exciting - the greatest adventure is gettign to know me. And realise the telepathy of instinct nd self awareness brings serenity and contentment.
It is still early days but my gosh how I have grown and changed in 10 years. Nothing absolutely n othing of the previous years is wasted. It all contributes as the clouds lift - sometimes juts to reveal more clouds, but they are thinning and at times I see bright clear blue skies
Not to men tion the beautiful colours shining through from Heaven.
 
Bliss
XX
Abstract Sun Rays Artistic

No comments:

Post a Comment