Saturday 12 February 2011

Possession



He smiled and looked down at me
Naked, sitting at his feet
Coveting his attention,
Averting my look
He enquired gently
"What happened today?"
I cast my mind over the events
Ashamedly aware of my exposure to him
He casually reached out to touch me
In a change of the moment,
He got me
Aware of the feel of his skin,
Brushing against my soft inner thigh.
Lowering my head, submissively
Realising my status
As he possessed me
I lifted my eyes , wide, to meet his,
Not daring to look away
When he slipped his finger into me.
He smiled assuredly,
Masterly.
Recognising my humility
As my juices flowed into his hand
He had his hold on my soul.
He squeezed my sex
The control in his eyes
Manipulating and caressing my pearl.
I was his.
"Shhhhh", he whispered
As my lips parted
Nearly gasping
With sensations mounting.
His touch erogenising every inch of my body
I gazed deep into his eyes, imploring
Tightening on his finger.
He slowly shook his head,
Warning me not to cum.
Tension
Tension
The effort to stay just at this point
Longing to be released
His eyes smiled
And made one single gesture
Allowing my sex to explode
His finger curled into my orgasm.
Had I been a good girl?


Bliss
XX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment