Monday 7 February 2011

Making a round window to the outside world



http://artisnotdead.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

Tilda Swanson

Nick Knight



What an amazing world this is - I was feeling a little down even a lot down as I left work. So I called a friend. We had such a lovely. gentle and warm talk. We laughed. I had infront of me breathtaking skies. The very deepest cerise sky. Suddenly I felt serenity wash over me and through me. Thank goodness for friendship. Thank goodness for the willingness to keep putting the action in. Thank goodness for Higher Power.






Higher Power is around me in so many forms.
Soothing me
Briefly bringing me relief from my hurting heart.
Feeling warmth and serenity
My heart beating strongly
The love that I feel
And with a smile instead of a frown
No tears in this moment of bliss
An instant of not longing
Simply love
Thank you God


Bliss


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment