Tuesday 8 February 2011

Rays of Hope




You're the kind of person, Bliss, who saves so much time every month with wise decisions, creative thoughts, and simple kindness, that if you were anyone else, you'd toot your own horn, take the next week off, and stop feeling guilty for not doing more.
Really...
The Universe



Last night (Sunday) I dreamt that i got into bed with my mum. I snuggled up to her and I think we chatted. I used to love that. I would cuddle my mums arm and breathe in scent of mum. I loved her smell. I loved her cuddles. I loved and still do love my mum. I miss her every single day of my life.
I am very scared for my cousin and so so sad to hear my Aunts agony. Higher Power I know I cannot wish her to live. I know this is in your hands. It just seems so damned unfair. She is 41. She has 3 very young and vulnerable little girls who love and need her. And her husband - I don't know him but I am sure this agony for him too.
Higher Power I realise I am not to know the reasons why but it sure seems strange to me. I maybe some day will understand. But I still find it difficult to reconcile why bad things happen to good people and innocent by-standers too. Help me to understand please?

I am grateful today
for the cerise sky I saw this evening
for the sound of chuckles and laughter tonight
for friendship
for moments of peace of mind
for love
for memories
for experiences
for LouLou
for having met my mum
for iPhone (ha ha)
for the wonder of technology
for income through employment
for an opportunity to meet some inspiring people every day of my life so far
for memories
for today
for Jupiter
for the moon
for life itself
for awe and wonder
for intuition
for healing
for music


Bliss
x


No comments:

Post a Comment