Tuesday 15 March 2011

Big cloud, small world

I am grateful for - an ever changing world, powerlessness, exhilarating people, friendship, sunsets, breeze, LouLou snoring, coffee, The Guardian and Observer, academics, writers, technology, experiences -
My life has never been dull. That is certain. Difficult at times, dangerous even, but always a string of adventures. I am thankful when I am more detached from the immediate emotions. Emotions overrun me. Now is this usual or am I in a small number of people? Perhaps I am one of the greater number of people who are very sensitive souls and it is the minority who aren't ? Is it they who have got "life"sorted? Maybe we are all different so that there is balance in the Universe? Some who are very sensitive and some who are not at all and some who are in the middle. Some who can manage their emotions some who suppress in various ways and some who gush with emotions.
Well whatever the reason it is how it is. No one is more right than any other, so long as it is not causing that person damage. If people are content then surely that is good enough.

Day 2.
I am worried that I really do not feel able to go back to work but I cannot take afford to take any more time off sick. I will try and make an appointment to see my GP this afternoon.
The guilt that washes over me for letting the team down and some of the long standing clients (not the curent group) can overwhelm me and is almost as difficult as the idea of facing going in.
Being a long, long way from where I am right now would be the ideal. It's horrid that I am so self focused when there are 1000's dead or missing and even more homeless and devasted. in Japan. And equal tragedy recently in Christchurch. And then on a more individual basis, LT, dying. Her 3 little girls, her husband, her mum and dad. And yet I ................




GP. Study. All other chores otherwise are on hold.

Bliss
X

p.s. http://www.drwaynedyer.com/blog/latest
Not recommending it as have only just taken a look. Initial glance and it looks heartening.

No comments:

Post a Comment