Wednesday 16 March 2011

A non laugh

Well I dragged my sorry arse into work. I knew I should not have done that. I wish I would learn not to feel guilty for being unwell and needing time off. Grrrr at me.
I also had my appraisal at long last - lots of affirmations and thank you's ha ha until I said that I would like more money.

This is not fun right now!

I have been enjoying watching The Killing BBC4 but now at a vey scary bit and cannot watch it - I make me laugh when it's scary I run about making noises so that I can't hear anything or see anything and keep darting in and out to get a glimpse to see if it's over yet. What a whimp!!

Bliss
XX

1 comment:

  1. Listen young Bliss, bliss... I am all for struggling through, but if you are really poorly, don't be going in to work, regardless of the team! If you do not look after number 1, then you will not be able ot look after all the other numbers. I am always saying this to Kera - she has the same work ethic as you! PLEASE look after yourself. Have caught up on your blog. You rock. Feel very lucky to have met you - almost!haha. Yes... soon we must get together... Maybe next time i'm in london we could find an exhibition to meet at... I miss art. Loads of love my darling! I love hearing that there is a hint of a smile in your writings...:o)xxx

    ReplyDelete