Tuesday 29 March 2011

Down in the deep dark wood

R is stunning. A is beautiful and P is just a delight. P galloped across the field when he heard RF's voice. He was like a little kid really happy to see her. He skidded to a halt at the gate. He seemed most put out when he realised he wasn't being taken in.
I got to go to the stables!! I watched RF school Rem for a while. He was very calm. I miss riding when I et that close to it.
Back home and the girls were just waking up. D is now comfortable with me, not so shy and clambering all over me. We read the gruffalo together and then later she sat on and over me as we watched the Gruffalo film. ooooooooo sheer delight and loveliness. She is a real cutey and like sugar and spice and all things nice!!
Little T is more clingy with her mum and dad but with D showing total confidence in me she then came for clambers and cuddles. They are so cuddly squidgy. Love it!
I must not be away from them for so long again. It will not be as easy as a ferry when they are in Spain more often and for longer periods. But hopefully flights will still be cheapish and I can pop over and have even more of a holiday environment. It would be great to see RF and LF too. I miss the complete eccentricity of it all. He really is the most eccentric and fun person. Pity JH didn't stay in my life. I am sure he would have really enjoyed all of this. There were adventures to be had together if only ...... Hate the pain of ths bargaining.
Oh well - it's dinner time now. Protein curry!
Day 2 of all proteins nearly done. I wonder if I will have lost anymore. I am feeling bloated again - flippping menopausal nonsense.

I'll be back
Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment