Tuesday 29 March 2011

THE END!

Yup - it's all but written!! Well I will go out with RF and see the horses and come back to read the draft, repair any damage and terrible hiccups to it and then send it off. I think it's drivel personally but perhaps the main points are there. I don;t know. I will send it to JB my proof reader and see what he thinks. He is great at telling me what doesn't make any sense to him even when he knows he knows nothing about the subject in any great detail. He will be able to decipher my grammar mistakes and also discern whether he has been able to understand the points being made. He's great even though not at all interested.

And then this evening I will send it off. And then start counting the flipping vesicles int he neurons. That looks a task and a half. Then tomorrow I can start the reading I am now slightly behind on.
Horrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy for getting the essay nearly completed.
Home stretch now - yip yip!!

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment