Monday 28 March 2011

Dukan so you can too

Well this diet is intriguing. M. Dukan has written and book and a Recipe Book too so of course I am suspicious of the money making machine ... however RF looks very well and it seems do-able. Well so far I am not in the leat bit hungry. Actually the opposite. And in theory there should be a rapid weight loss in the first 4 days. Well we will see. He doesn't alk much about the effects when menopausal. I HATE this change in my hormones, it does all sorts of things I do not plan for and I do not seem to have even the slightest bit of control over it. Grrrrrrr.

I have not got much writtne at all for my essay. However, I have the research together now and I think one last read through some bits this evening might make things just a little bit clearer.
I just don't know how to get started.


Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment