Monday 28 March 2011

The sound of the waves crashing relentlessly against the rocks

The IOW. Lying in me bed listening to the waves rolling in heavily, breaking on te rocks just beneath the house. I feel the difference in the air. I have been in the freshness all day.
Good friendship, easy and comfortable to just be. Relaxing.
The IOW Grand National - funny.
RF is just such a lovely and great friend. And her little girls are adorable.
I feel a little bit of hope here. A ray of something different and goodness in the air. Loving and lovable. I am OK as me. And there is a way forward.
I feel so very grateful to feel this certainty of love. Nothing more is needed. Certainty of anything else is not required when the love is wholesome.
It's easy going and so am I. I appreciate this time, this sanctuary. This is special to me, always has been and always will be. It feels sad that RF will be leaving this spot but actually the sanctuary is something created between her and I and her family.
They are unconditional with me, well as unconditional as people can be. This is love. I am glad to feel it and be able to allow it and to love them for them in return.
The greatest thinkg in life is to love and be loved in return.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment