Thursday 17 March 2011

Smiling at me, flounderer

Well I floundered about looking for the right pad to start writing. And of course the right pen.
As I was wondering aimlessly around my small space as if in a world sized void, I started thinking about what I was planning to write and felt my entire body cringe. I felt disgust. I decided I couldn't write after all this evening.
That's OK. Better to forgive myself than to get so disgusted I want to harm myself.
And that's growth in itself. There is no right or wrong way. There is just how it is and this is how it is.
What I can allow is the rage inside me. The little girl is roaring and I can hold her.
It's good to allow all of this ...........

I will watch The Killing instead and be at peace with how things are this evening

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment