Sunday 6 March 2011

Uplifting actions



And always remember, one candle can illuminate the darkest of nights






A walk in fresh air - cool air on my cheeks
playing football with my dog - she always wins
the sound of the church bells
calling a family friend after 2 years because I was thinking of her this week -she talked about telepathy! I loved being able to say that she/they are often on my mind so it's not out of badness that I haven't called. We had a lovely uplifting talk. I feel a little weight lifted.
Planning to go to London this month to go to Wellcome with AB
Planning to go to London next month with JM

Art Natters this afternoon and meeting T there.

I feel filled with niceness and creativity and allow the inspiration back in .................

I thought something enormous had been taken away from me - it has gone but there is space for newness to enter now.

What a little meditation and a walk can lead onto.
Thank you Universe

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment