Monday 18 April 2011

Freedom and Contentment

When you don't know what you  want, Bliss, it's probably time to begin enjoying what you have.
You've done so well for yourself,
    The Universe

I enjoy time with my friends (yesterday)
I enjoy walking with my LouLou (this morning) (plans for this afternoon)
I enjoy seeing the Universal creations - people, sea, trees, Spring, colours, words, visual arts, music, crafts, communication. (most days)
I enjoy learning - all sorts - and being stimulated (most days)
I enjoy time within easy friendships where I can be entirely myself (yesterday)
I enjoy the smell of coffee (right now)
I enjoy the feeling after I have sorted out administrative things (this morning)
I enjoy practicing meditation and being in the moment (a little everyday)
I enjoy listening (when I remember)
I enjoy hearing (when I listen openly)
I enjoy sunshine (now)
I enjoy the technology I have at this moment - camera, laptop, iPhone, music machines etc.
I enjoy the self awareness I have this morning with my thinking being not dark today.
I enjoy my thinking being lighter (now)
I enjoy being aware of the rage within and just recently practicing seeing it and nurturing it and not acting out on it - so far!
I enjoy eating healthily (recently - apart from Saturday over did it with gorgeous fresh bread mm mm)
I enjoy feeling better in my body (day by day)
I enjoy feeling a little bit more confident about myself (today)
I enjoy that I have time today to do my studying - so blinking well get on with it!!!


Mmmm yes - I enjoy many things about this moment.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment