Monday 23 May 2011

Embarrassed

I would like to add that I am embarrassed and ashamed too of behaviours that I have wrwitten about. At the time I was fully involved and not ashamed within the situation. But I would not share openly with friends of mine.
I think it is good to have this all out as public to show how everthign can become so devastating yet at the time seem so great and exciting. The ups and downs. I know that there were some real emotions in there too. Each time as well.
I make this available publicly now because it is actually my entire story as it unfolds. I see how destructive or how wonderful and beautiful things can be - it is a journey and one that gradually is becoming narrower even though the river is widening.
I step towards self improvement and enlightenment with every awakening and thank the Universe for me being one of the people that is waking up.
I am grateful despite the difficulties along the way

Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment