Sunday 19 June 2011

OMG! Help

Well my dad has called me back and really I wanted to tell him about my situation with the insurance. Especially now that I have learnt that all my money is being refunded but because I didn't provide full information at the time of my insurance request I have been refused completely.
I have had three accidents that were not my fault
20/05/2008 - payout £1000
08/08/2009 - no damage
12/10/2010 - payout £1000
NCD - 9 years protected

The cheapest quote now is £872 but on direct debit is £1047
This is all just so crazy. So I have a cover from today anyway. Phew. Paying by direct debit but I can settle this when I get the money back from RAC. I can then pay it off in one foul swoop.
I need more 1:1 work as I am in deparate need of money.
Hopefully Joan will be able to return the days that have been dedeucted from my pay due to my sickness.
Bloody hell so the money my dad gave to me has been eaten up and gone!
This has been horrid.

Now I have to update my driving licnence photo too. £20 for the privilege.

God I had a left itchy hand the other day and that means losing money. I have lost money had over fist the last few months.
Aaaaaargh. It's all so stressful. I get so sacred but I have to trust.
All will be OK if I simply trust. Everything has always worked out somehow.
I just have to stop spending now and be really cautious. I need to go out less. This month I have been out a lot and spent a lot of money in the process.
I need to be cautious.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment