Sunday 5 June 2011

Pointless

A surprise visit from ML. A conversation with or rather listening to JB. A conversation with ET. All very good for me but has not lifted my mood. I have decided not to go to Art Natters. There was a presentation on developing a website for my art and I am not even close to needing that right now. That decided me not to go. To go to the lengths of forcing myself to be OK enough to sit amongst strangers for something I am not so interested in - seems crazy. So now I ma trying to get down to studying and I just feel hopeless and pointless.
It is very agonising feeling like this and I do not have the out of hours contact number because I forgot to call during office hours and get it.
There doesn't have to be a reason I guess for feeling like this but I cannot see light at the end of the tunnel and wonder what the point is. I cannot be bothered to call out to anyone as to be honest I have nothing to say. I do not understand ho it flits between ups and downs.
I cannot see a point at all.
I will try and study as I find the workings within us so awesome. Maybe that will just keep me focused.
I am wanting something other than what I have but I don't know what it is as there is nothing at all I want.
Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment