Sunday 10 July 2011

Responsible in the media

"We envision the time when the Media has become fully aware of its power and the part it plays in the collective consciousness; a time when all those who carry the enormous responsibility of projecting words and pictures into the homes and minds of millions of souls do so with integrity and respect for this great duty of care which they carry;..."

I suspect that there are some within the world of the media that are very responsible and consider the points they are making. There are occasions when watching a documentary, I am concerned at the one-sidedness. I am left with questions, especially wondering what the full picture is and points of view from other angles.
Same with the papers. I am so skeptical, I just don't know what to believe. A little bit of truth in everything. There are times when something seems to come from some deeper place. A sense of genuine belief. I think it is possible to tell - but then it is still a particular perspective even if it comes from a passionate view.

I pray for growing integrity for myself and for others

Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment