Saturday 2 July 2011

Universal awe or narrow path darkness

How to accept that the man I love loves someone else

I was thinking of writing and saying hello. With the aim of finding out how things are and what is going on. Also to find out if he's happy and in love etc. But I think better of it. Really there is a part of me that wants him not to be and to want to be with me which he won't want. And also more importantly I think if he is with someone else it is better that I don;t have contact even if as I would expect he has no more feeling for me than someone he met and and passed by. It would not be fair nor good for the other woman or women. It just doesn't seem right nor fair. I think for their sake I just have to let go despite my deep feelings.

Bliss
:(
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment