Saturday 2 July 2011

Working the Donkey

gaada maajuri
donkey work
My first learning of some Indian but I am not sure what language it actually is.
;) A nice quick catch up with my very lovely friend JK.



Wimbledon Women's finals





Sharapova - a very beautiful young woman in the women's finals at Wimbledon. Wow! She resembles Joely Richardson. 
As I write this they are 1 set all - Oh Petra Kvitova is the opponent. He he - she pales into insignificance for me. But deserves more reconition to get his far.

Yippppppeeeeee off to a party tonight!!!
Sadly it's a goodbye party but hey I will be visiting Norway soon
RF wants me to be nanny in Guernsey for a couple of days ....
Then Spain and IOW.
Lots to plan for ...
As soon as I can et my money back from my employers!!

Bliss
;)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment