Saturday 1 October 2011

Exam Experiment blimey -ment

Gosh - having put my head down, and finding the relevant books and refernces I couldn't locate earlier this year AND making the decision to start by concentrating on putting the experiment together so that I can sample it this evening on A and G, I have got a long way. I have written 1056 words completing some of the simpler sections of the required report.
The experiment is Concentration on a listening task affects  motor performance. I have started the preparation by charging the batteries of my little recording device and selected the music I will record when they are "cooked". I am pleased with my progress. And this evening will conduct the experiment so that I ahve some results. I have written though a lot about the methods - design, participants, proceduare and materials. I have also started writing the discussion. A little contribution to the intro and nothing yet about the results.

Going well me thinks at this stage .....

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment